GENIUSisOHMSGENIUSisOHMS

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Excellent; stylish, great music and content.

Title says it all.

10/10
5/5

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

I like it.

Well... I do.

Funny, simple, good voice acting, etc. It be da shiz, and no mistake. Looking forward to your next submission, fellow 'brother Canadian'.

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

Newgrounds doesn't need this.

You're digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole by submitting talentless flashes like this and every other Newgrounds has been victim to. Maybe one day you'll fall into it and never be seen again.

Stop soiling the name of Newgrounds. Please.

Jack and Joe Jack and Joe

Looking good.

For a first flash movie, this is very promising. The fact that it's Calvin and Hobbes makes it even better (I'm a massive fan). You hit most of the nails on the head. The illustrations were pretty decent, the pace was well set, the dark and dingy atmosphere was created with talent. What makes this somewhat cooler is the fact that only about 1 or 2 days ago I took this very comic strip as part of an inspiration and influence to a school (or college) art project I was undertaking. However, why's Calvin got a French accent? I may be wrong, but judging from your slightly clumsy (no offence) wording in your summary and the fact that 'Cristian' (very French/European name) showed you the 'ropes' indicates something of a European nationality within you. I'm half French, so I'd be shamed if I couldn't pick these out, though albeit it's not so difficult. Unless I'm absolutely wrong. If I am, apologies. Anyway- Calvin and Hobbes. Woo!

Anyway, congrats.

Noahdecoco responds:

lol! Well I am half French too, but Cristian is, or rather was, my Columbian flash professor. Thanks for your rating!

Cheers!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Stunning Work.

Beautiful Flash, probably the best quality I've ever seen. My congratulations and praise to you, Adam Phillips.

da adventures of pico da adventures of pico

"Yeeha!":

What I was screaming throughout the animation with ectasy.

Funny, sick, random and erratic... nice work.

Da Matrix downloaded Da Matrix downloaded

Disappointing.

It wasn't well animated, bad sound quality and not very funny. Sorry.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

that's to bad.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Excellent story.

I loved how it was narrated, and the animation was really excellent. Well done.

Star Whores ep6.1 Star Whores ep6.1

GENIUS.

The title of this review says it all.

MGS3: Boss Failures MGS3: Boss Failures

I think you stole my idea.

You son-of-a-bitch. Check out schnoznier . tk and then look up the rants page.

KupaMan responds:

Sounds to me like you're plugging a sight. Nice space between the name and the TK. Unfortunately, my dear faggot, I've never even heard of that site. Go fuck yourself.